Product Return Policy
Operator – a legal entity that provides the ability to view video content.
Subscriber - an individual who has entered into a service agreement with the Operator, on the basis of which he is allocated a subscriber number, login and password for authorization and viewing video content and the receiver device is delivered.
Test Subscription - order by the Subscriber of access to the Operator's Service for the duration of the service test.
Authorization - connection to a central portal that provides access to the service.
Product – a receiver, a device that provides the Subscriber the access to the Operator Services.
Service - a service provided by the Operator through the use of IP TV - a data transfer system that provides the Service to a television receiver or personal computer.
Order - a duly executed Customer's request for delivery to the specified address of the list of Products selected on the Website.
2. The subscriber has the right to withdraw the order and return the TEST subscription and set-top box within three months from the moment of activation and from the moment of receiving the equipment, respectively. A paid activated subscription is refunded for two weeks. Without activation - within 6 months.
3. A statement of waiver must be submitted before the expiration of the trial period.
4. The statement must include: login, name, surname and order number, which can be found in My orders section.
5. The statement must be sent in writing to the email address: email@example.com
6. The Subscriber does not have the right to carry out actions on the Product that are provided exclusively for the manufacturer or authorized persons to perform. In particular, such actions include opening devices, removing warranty seals and serial numbers, as well as any means of circumventing such protection measures against unauthorized actions on Products, goods and devices.
7. The Subscriber agrees to return the Product without any signs of use and, if possible, in the original packaging.
8. If the Subscriber cannot return the Product in the original condition, then he is obliged to compensate for the deterioration of the condition of the Goods in the amount of 50% of the price of the Goods.
9. If the Subscriber returns the Product of inadequate quality to the Operator, which is defective and cannot ensure the performance of its functional qualities, the Operator has the right to invoice the Subscriber in the amount of the purchase price of the Product 65,00 USD;
10. The cost of return shipping is borne by the Subscriber.