Remember that data transmission over the Internet can be a security risk. It is not possible to fully protect your data from third party access.
We will regularly update this Policy, clarifying our methods, and include new or other measures to ensure confidentiality - for example, adding new services, functionality and site metrics. If we make significant changes, we will notify you at the email address specified in your user account, using publications on the Website or otherwise.
1. Situations in which we collect information
We collect, use and store the following information about you within the boundaries established by law, or only with your consent.
Information you provide to us:
- Your name, e-mail and IP address, postal address and zip code, payment method, date of birth, phone number and password. We collect this information in various ways - for example, when you enter it when using the Telecola service, when you purchase our products, interact with our user service or take part in surveys and marketing campaigns.
- Information that we get when you leave feedback or ratings, set preferences or settings in your user account, or transmit other information to us through our services, or in other ways.
- The processing of personal data on the website also occurs if you decide to conclude an agreement with us through this website. In this case, the data specified in the contract (see above) is processed on the website. As a client, you can log in using your username and password.
Automatically collected information
We collect information regarding you and your use of our services, your interaction with us or our advertising, as well as information related to your computer or other devices that are used to access our services (such as mobile devices and set-top boxes). This information includes:
- Details of your interaction with the user service, for example, date, time and reason for contact, call and chat protocols.
- Your location, information obtained through cookies, tracking tags, and other technologies, including your purchase history. See the Cookie Statement section for more information.
- When entering into the contract, we use your IP address and the characteristics of your target device (display resolution, browser and operating system versions), as well as other properties, to recognize your repeated visits with a certain probability, as well as automatically analyze the data you provided from the contract for signs of fraud in our online store. In particular, we are trying to prevent users from providing incorrect user data or data from third parties when entering into user agreements.
- When registering for the newsletter, you must specify the required data, such as an email address. After your registration, we will send you an email to the specified email address for confirmation. You will receive our newsletters only after clicking on the link in this letter. Your data will only be processed to provide newsletters.
- If you have agreed to receive the newsletter, then we process your name, email address and the interests you have specified in order to send the newsletter. Using your consent, we analyze your user behavior on the site and in the application. When researching user behavior, personalized user profiles can be created that are associated with your identity and / or email address, which will be used to provide an advertising proposal that focuses on your individual interests.
- If you do not agree with the further reception of the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter.
2. How we use data
We use the information related to you in order to comply with our contractual obligations, to analyze, manage, improve and personalize our services and marketing activities, to process your registration data, your orders and payments, and to be able to contact you on these issues. This information is used, for example, for the following purposes:
- To identify, determine and combat potentially illegal activities, including fraud, and to comply with our agreements;
- To analyze and understand our audience in order to improve our service (including the use of the user interface) and to optimize the design, content and user recommendations;
- To develop and optimize this Website and to ensure its functionality;
- To answer your questions and fulfill your requests;
- To create individual and group profiles, as well as to determine and evaluate customer behavior;
- To perform our daily business tasks, such as managing the website, managing the forum, providing services, protecting against fraud, and enforcing our reporting obligations;
- For the necessary compliance with our legal obligations, dispute resolution and compliance with agreements;
- To supplement your data, which we already have, in order to better understand and better define your interests and provide more relevant and attractive services for you.
Some pages of our website use so-called plugins. When you open one of the pages of our Website or application pages on which plugins are integrated, a connection is established between your browser and social networking servers. At the same time, information about your IP address and the visited page of our Website or our application is transmitted to social networks. If while visiting our Website or using our application you are authorized on the social network website, the transmitted information is compared with your account of this social network. If while visiting our Website or using our application you are authorized on a social network site, then when you interact with the plug-in, the relevant information is posted on the social network and this connection is saved in your profile. If you do not agree with the transfer of data to social networks, then you should not use the functions provided by the corresponding plug-ins.
3. Data disclosure
Selling or renting personal data is not what our business does. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless you explicitly consent to this, as well as in cases where the law or a judicial / administrative decision obliges us to do so or allows us to do so, in particular:
- Service operators: We use other companies, authorized “Service Operators” and executive assistants to provide services on our behalf or to assist in the provision of our services to you. For example, we give service operators the authority to provide marketing, advertising, communication, infrastructure, logistics and IT services in order to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card payments and other types of payments, to provide user services, to collect debts, for analysis and data optimization (including data on the interaction of our customers with our services), as well as for conducting and processing surveys among our customers. When providing such services, service operators may have access to various data, including information related to your identity. We do not authorize the use and disclosure of data related to your identity by service operators, if this is not related to the provision of their services.
- Promotions: we may offer promotions and programs in association with our partners. In order for you to be able to take part in such promotions, we may need to transfer your name and other data to a third party for this purpose. Please note that third parties are solely responsible for their data protection measures.
4. Choice options
You can control the type of personal information provided to us, as well as limit the ways in which we contact you. At the same time, we are convinced that your experience of interacting with our Website and our service will be more personal if you tell us enough information about yourself and your preferences.
Please note that we may need to contact you about important transactional data related to your user account and your purchases. For example, even if you unsubscribe from our advertising messages by email, we will still send confirmations when you make purchases on the website.
By changing your browser settings, you can decide how your browser handles cookies. In addition, by changing the settings of your mobile device, you can decide how the mobile device and mobile browser will transmit data from your devices and data about these devices to us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies.
You can also personally manage the information you provide when contacting us using platforms or applications for using social networks.
5. Your rights to help, deletion, blocking and expressing protest
You can view the information provided to us in your profile, update, modify, block and delete by logging into your account, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Constantly updating your personal information helps ensure that we can take into account your preferences and offer you the most relevant products and services.
In accordance with applicable law, you can:
- request access to any other personal information held by us with the requirement to update, modify, delete or block;
- require us to stop further use of any of your personal data that we hold;
- object to creating your user profiles.
Despite the fact that we are ready to help you manage your subscriptions, close your user account and delete your active profile, we cannot always delete all records about past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to keep records of purchases made earlier on the Website as part of compliance with the financial reporting and compliance aspects.
You can use the right to refuse at any time and without indicating reasons by changing or completely revoking your consent in the future. You must send us a refusal in writing by mail, email or fax. This is not associated with additional costs.
You also have the right to:
- require confirmation from us that we process the personal data associated with you, and, if there is any, require the right to a certificate of this personal data, including a detailed certificate of information in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”);
- require an adjustment to your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data related to you for one of the reasons separately listed in art. 17 of GDPR. At the same time, we cannot delete the data that we are obliged to store for the periods established by laws. If you want us to never collect your data and contact you, we will add your relevant data to the block list;
- cancel in the future any of your consent without any prejudice to you;
- data portability. This means that we provide the data you request in a form that allows you to use this data for similar services of other operators;
- require us to restrict processing in the presence of one of the reasons specified in art. 18 of GDPR;
- at any time protest the processing of personal data concerning you due to special circumstances. In this case, we will no longer process personal data, except in cases where we can present reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or when processing is required in order to assert, exercise or protect legal rights (Art. 21 of GDPR).
- file a complaint without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to GDPR. E-mail: email@example.com
- You have the right to correction and / or addition if the personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. In this case, we must make a correction immediately. Your right to correction may be limited in cases where it can significantly violate or make it impossible to work with statistics, and the restriction is necessary for the performance of statistical purposes.
- You have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State at the place of residence, place of work or place of alleged violation, if you consider that the processing of personal data regarding you violates the GDPR.
6. Personal data security
We take reasonable administrative, logical, physical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can guarantee 100% protection. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your information.
7. Other websites, platforms and applications
8. Storage of your personal data
We store your personal information while your account is active or needed to provide you with services and to keep records of your transactions with financial statements.
We also retain your personal information if necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. GDPR implies that personal data can only be stored for a specific processing purpose and only as long as it is necessary for the corresponding purpose. We store your personal data in order to fulfill the service and purchase agreement, as well as for commercial and tax reasons for at least 7 years.
You must be over 18 years old to register with Telecola. In some jurisdictions, the age of majority may be more than 18. In these cases, you must be of respective age to register. While people under the majority age can use this service, they are allowed to do this only with the participation, supervision and with the consent of the parent or legal guardian.
10. Cookies and other technologies
Upon visiting the Website, cookies may be created. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of your computer and allow to recognize your repeated access, but do not allow to identify your identity. Cookies are used to offer you a website based on an alias and to facilitate your use of the website. Web beacons (or so-called tracking pixels) are used for the same purpose. Web beacons are small graphical elements that can be used on web pages that allow to record and analyze a log file for it to be used for statistical estimates.
Web beacons (also called Clear Gifs or tracking pixels) often work with cookies. We and our service providers can use them for the same purposes as cookies, for example, to understand and improve the use of our service, improve website performance, track the number of visitors and the behavior of visitors on our website and understand the interaction with our advertising (including e-mail and online advertising on third-party sites). Because web beacons often work with cookies, refusing cookies can in many cases limit the effectiveness of web beacons.
11. Social networks
You can access the Website through areas or links with them, in which you can post public information, for example, communicate with other people through discussion forums or blogs, rate products and sellers, and post media content. Anyone with Internet access can read, collect and use all the information you publish. You should avoid providing personal information about yourself or a third party.
Facebook plugins (“Like” button)
The plugins of Facebook social network, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA are integrated on our website. Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our website. An overview of Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to link your visit to our site with your Facebook user account, log out of your Facebook user account.
13. Payment Processing
The person concerned has the possibility to revoke his/her consent to Novalnet to handle personal details at any time. A revocation does not affect personal details, which must be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.